Avoid 'Death by PowerPoint'!
- Involving participants is proven to increase memory retention by three to five times.
- Interaction increases interest and participation.
- Instantly displaying the results of participant voting increases involvement and enjoyment for both participants and presenters.
- Having instant results means quality discussion on gaps in thinking that have been raised, (more relevant and accurate feedback and more relevant involvement).
- Post-event reports can provide invaluable information and details for reviewing, evaluation and comparison, at a fraction of the cost of market research…its part of the package, not extra.